Erbium laser skin resurfacing
Facial Laser resurfacing is a highly effective skin rejuvenation treatment in which the top layers of skin are removed to reveal softer, smoother, youthful looking skin.
Laser Resurfacing is a treatment to reduce facial wrinkles, skin irregularities, and acne scars. A laser skin resurfacing treatment for wrinkle reduction restores a healthy look and texture to the skin. The Erbium laser delivers energy at 2940 nm wavelengths through a computer controlled device that automatically scans the area of skin being treated. The laser light then targets the water in the skin. The depth of the resurfacing treatment is precisely controlled for light or deeper peels, depending on the desired result.
Main benefits of facial laser resurfacing
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles (particularly around the eyes and mouth)
- Freckles, age spots, sun spots and other types of hyperpigmentation
- Traumatic and post-surgical scarring
- Remove superficial scars, such as acne
- Keratosis; moles; other lesions
- Reveal youthful, healthy looking skin
The erbium laser skin resurfacing is the treatment of choice for those who would like to achieve dramatic improvement in the appearance of their skin. This procedure successfully removes superficial lines to moderately deep wrinkles with less pain, fewer side-effects, and a more rapid recovery than other treatments.